Crystal awards are attractive options for rewarding well-deserving recipients. They send a powerfully positive message, and they mean something. However, not all crystal awards are created equal. You want to make sure that you are purchasing a high-quality crystal award and not just a fancy paperweight. Here are five of the top things you need to think about choosing crystal awards and the selection process.
Pay Attention to the Details of Your Crystal Awards
The smallest details often make the biggest difference. That is why paying attention to detail is important. Some of the details to look for include engraved images or logos, precision font, sharp or smooth edges outlining the award. These smaller details are what enhance the aesthetic appearance of the award and give it its sense of importance.
Personalization Possibilities of Crystal Awards
One of the first things a recipient will notice about an award is their name proudly displayed. An award should be customizable to make it stand out to deserving individuals who have gone the extra mile to earn it. Engraving their name, the date of the award, and the reason the honor was bestowed on them adds memorable touches they can cherish for a lifetime.
The Quality of Crystal Awards
You will want to choose high-quality crystal awards. Make sure they are made of high-quality crystal which has an appealing, shining effect. The weight is often a clue as to the quality of awards. Crystal awards are typically heavier and thicker by design. Not only does this offer a touch of elegance, but it also reduces the chances of breaks and cracks.
Crystal Awards at an Affordable Price
You can get high-quality crystal awards for an affordable price. At Suburban Custom Awards, you can rest assured that each crystal award is made from high-quality materials. We are committed to helping customers get the elegant awards they desire at a price they can afford.
Style & Design Choices for Crystal Awards
When choosing crystal awards, you want them to look exceptional so that the honoree feels honored and special. There are numerous designs and styles to choose from contemporary to classic. You also have plenty of colors and shapes to choose from. Here are a few of the basic shapes that are often incorporated into crystal awards.
- Stars: Star-shaped crystal awards are nice options for rewarding your star employees. They come in a variety of sizes and designs.
- Diamonds: Diamond shapes are impressive and are often mounted on a tower or used for the base of a crystal award.
- Hearts: Crystals and hearts go together like Valentine’s Day and love. They make stunning, memorable awards and presents. Like other shapes, styles, and designs, they are customizable and engravable.
- Pyramids and/or Triangles: Show your deep-felt gratitude and recognition with a pyramid-shaped award. They come in a wide variety of sizes and stunning colors.
- Circles, Spheres, Globes: These circular-based shapes are beautiful and work great for sporting events. They can actually be made to look like a basketball, soccer ball or golf ball if you’d like.
Talk to Suburban Custom Awards
If you are choosing crystal awards and you are still not quite sure where to start. Give us a call! Let us use our years of experience and expertise to help you choose the right awards for your event. We can help with wording, colors, logos, and more. We’ll be happy to help you design awards you are proud to present.