Businesses and Companies hold conferences, award ceremonies and corporate events every year. It is common for business leaders to recognize outstanding achievements, accomplishments, or promotions with customized plaques or awards. There can be any number of reasons for the award from obtaining the highest sales to advancing a level or a company-specific accomplishment. The difficulty is often deciding what type of trophy or plaque to present to the recipient.
Choosing an Award, Trophy or Plaque
Recipients may be honored by receiving an award but presenting corporate awards can be rewarding to your company as well. It can be motivational, inspirational, encouraging as well as boosting company-wide morale. Choosing the trophy or plaque is an important part of the presentation for the company and the honoree. Here are six tips to help you choose the best award, plaque or trophy for an upcoming event.
- Think High Quality. No matter what style of award is chosen, it needs to be of the highest quality. You want the recipient to feel pleased to share their award with others. Think of it like this, it represents the company. At Suburban Custom Awards, you can include your company logo and a customized message on the award.
- Think About the Award Styles. Take a few minutes to consider the many different award styles. There are trophies, plaques, and medals of many kinds. Find the one that is most suitable to the presentation.
- Think About Different Possibilities. Don’t be afraid to ask a lot of questions. Details are important when you are customizing awards and plaques. Make sure you are getting what you want and that there are no misunderstandings.
- Think About the Recipients. How many awards, plaques or trophies do you need? Consider the different types of awards, accomplishments and those who are being recognized for their outstanding accomplishments.
- Think Creatively. Don’t be afraid of getting creative with personalized messages, it can be one thing that makes it stand out to the recipient. Before you begin the ordering process, know what you want to include in the engraving on the award.
- Think about Accuracy. You don’t want to be the one who presents an award with the recipient’s name misspelled. Please don’t recognize them for the wrong accomplishment. Think about each person’s award and make sure you have all the information correct.
Ready to Order?
After you carefully ordered the awards, trophies, and plaques, start planning a special way to present them. Awards presentations at corporate events or company-wide conference can make the occasion that much more spectacular and important. Contact us at Suburban Custom Awards to order the trophies, plaques or other awards for your next corporate event. Custom engraving and logos are free with your purchase. Let us help you make an occasion special.